Diabetes Destroyer

Affiliate Resources & Tools

ABOUT THIS OFFER

  • The Hook: The 3 Step “Pancrease Jumpstart” Trick that Reverses Diabetes Permanently in As Little as 11 Days
  • Author: David Andrews
  • Demographic: Male & Female ages 30-70
  • Product Price: $37.00 initial sale
  • Commissions: 75% For Front End & 75% on All Upsells (Earn Up to $145.50/Sale)
  • Affiliate Managers: Daniel Toh & Miles Baker
  • Contact: affiliates@sparkhealthmedia.com
  • Website: http://diabetesdestroyer.com

If you don't have your affiliate ID, click here.


Replace XXXX with your Software Projects affiliate ID. This will be a integer not a username.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO ON HOW TO FIND YOUR SOFTWARE PROJECTS AFFILIATE I.D.

Replacing “TRACKINGID” with a short text identifying your traffic source. This will make it easier to track your performance across different marketing campaigns.

EMAIL SWIPES

EMAIL 1

SUBJECT: Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
SUBJECT: “I Can’t Believe it Worked!” Natural Trick to Reverse Your Diabetes
SUBJECT: Force Your Pancreas to Fix Your Blood Sugar (Natural Method)

Hi,

Do you have Type 2 Diabetes?

If you answered “yes,” you already know why:
Your pancreas don’t produce the right amount of insulin.

Fortunately, a recent study from Newcastle University in England revealed…

A simple way to naturally “trick” your pancreas into doing their job.

And now over 39,264 people have used this trick to jumpstart their pancreas and reverse their diabetes…

In as little as 11 days!

Find out how:

>>The Natural Trick to “Jumpstart” Your Pancreas…and Reverse Diabetes<<

 

Stay Healthy, [NAME]

EMAIL 2

SUBJECT: “I Had Diabetes…Now I Eat Anything I Want”
SUBJECT: The TRUTH About Diabetes and Your Favorite Foods
SUBJECT: Is Diabetes Keeping You From Enjoying Food? Here’s Help:

Hi,

You need to see this: “I thought I’d never eat my favorite foods again…

…then I discovered the secret to REVERSE Type 2 Diabetes.

>>Discover the Secret to Reverse YOUR Type 2 Diabetes<<

It’s thanks to a rogue researcher who was forced to reverse his diabetes or get his legs amputated…

Who used research from Newcastle University in England to keep his legs and save his life…

All with a 3-step diabetes destroying system.

People all over the world (39,264 so far) are reversing their diabetes and eating their favorite foods.

I’m talking pancakes with syrup…

Sweet Apple Pie…

Pizza…

All the delicious food you can’t enjoy because of your Type 2 Diabetes.

But people who discover the TRUTH about Diabetes are eating whatever they want…and Reversing Their Type 2 Diabetes.

Click below to discover the secret to reverse your diabetes, so you can enjoy your favorite food again.

>>Find Out the TRUTH About Your Favorite Foods & Reversing Diabetes<<

 

Stay Healthy, [NAME]

EMAIL 3

SUBJECT: 3 Steps to Destroy Your Diabetes…Forever!
SUBJECT: I Can’t Believe These 3 Steps Actually Destroyed My Diabetes!
SUBJECT: 3 Steps to Permanently Destroy Your Diabetes
SUBJECT: Big Pharma is Furious about THIS Leaked Diabetes Cure
SUBJECT: The Diabetes Cure Your Doctor ISN’T Telling You

Hi,

I can’t believe how easy this was…

>>3 Steps to Destroy Your Diabetes…Forever!<<

Thanks to new research from Newcastle University in England, people all over the world are permanently destroying their Type 2 Diabetes.

And all it takes is 3 steps…

You could get started tonight.

But Big Pharma is making BILLIONS of insulin sales, and they don’t want you to see this.

They’re labeling any doctor who spreads the news a quack.

Make sure you discover this 3 Step Diabetes cure before it gets taken down again.

Check out the 3 steps by clicking the link below.

>>Destroy Your Diabetes in 3 Steps<<

 

Stay Healthy, [NAME]

EMAIL 4

SUBJECT: “Cure-Diabetes”Guru Arrested for Fraud…is YOUR doctor teaching his lies?
SUBJECT: Diabetes “Expert” Arrested for “Playing Doctor”
SUBJECT: Doctors Everywhere Scammed With FAKE Diabetes Research

Hi,

Have you seen this?

The biggest “Cure-Diabetes” Guru around has been arrested for fraud and practicing medicine without a license – “playing doctor.”

And the bestselling “Cure-Diabetes” books use his fake research.

What’s YOUR doctor teaching YOU?

(HINT: Do you know the 3-step trick to reverse your diabetes in 11 days? If not, you’re missing vital information. Because over 39,264 have already used this trick based on research from Newcastle University to destroy their diabetes.)

Click the link below to make sure you’re safe.

>>Find out if your doctor is using this DEADLY fake research<<

 

Stay Healthy,  [NAME]

EMAIL 5

SUBJECT: The 2 Deadliest Lies about Diabetes
SUBJECT: The 2 Worst Diabetes Lies Your Doctor Tells
SUBJECT: I Always Thought These 2 Diabetes Lies Were True…

Hi,

Forget all the Diabetes ebooks, programs, systems, and protocols.

Most are full of dangerous lies.

>>The 2 Deadliest Lies About Diabetes<<

In fact, the guy who first came up with these 2 ideas was recently arrested for fraud

But Diabetes programs keep using his dangerous lies.

Do you know the 2 deadliest diabetes lies told by this convicted fraudster?

Click below to find out:

>>The 2 Deadliest Diabetes Lies<<

 

Stay Healthy! [NAME]

EMAIL 6

SUBJECT: The Doctor Said I’d Lose My Legs…I Proved Him Wrong!
SUBJECT: My Doctor Wanted to Cut Off My Legs…My Wife Said No…
SUBJECT: My Doctor Gave Me 10 Years to Live…He Was Wrong…

Hi,

My Type 2 Diabetes almost killed me.

3 years ago, I fell into a diabetic coma.

When I woke up, the doctor told me he had to amputate my legs.

But I discovered a way to destroy my diabetes.

>>Discover the Secret to Destroy Your Diabetes<<

It comes from research from Newcastle University in England…

…and so far, over 39,264 people have used it to reverse their diabetes.

Today, my Type 2 Diabetes is gone.

I’m full of energy, and I can eat my favorite foods.

I haven’t needed insulin shots in years.

Discover how to Destroy Your Diabetes by clicking the link below.

>>REVEALED: Destroy Your Diabetes<<

 

Stay Healthy! [NAME]

+ Email 1

EMAIL 1

SUBJECT: Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
SUBJECT: “I Can’t Believe it Worked!” Natural Trick to Reverse Your Diabetes
SUBJECT: Force Your Pancreas to Fix Your Blood Sugar (Natural Method)

Hi,

Do you have Type 2 Diabetes?

If you answered “yes,” you already know why:
Your pancreas don’t produce the right amount of insulin.

Fortunately, a recent study from Newcastle University in England revealed…

A simple way to naturally “trick” your pancreas into doing their job.

And now over 39,264 people have used this trick to jumpstart their pancreas and reverse their diabetes…

In as little as 11 days!

Find out how:

>>The Natural Trick to “Jumpstart” Your Pancreas…and Reverse Diabetes<<

 

Stay Healthy, [NAME]

+ Email 2

EMAIL 2

SUBJECT: “I Had Diabetes…Now I Eat Anything I Want”
SUBJECT: The TRUTH About Diabetes and Your Favorite Foods
SUBJECT: Is Diabetes Keeping You From Enjoying Food? Here’s Help:

Hi,

You need to see this: “I thought I’d never eat my favorite foods again…

…then I discovered the secret to REVERSE Type 2 Diabetes.

>>Discover the Secret to Reverse YOUR Type 2 Diabetes<<

It’s thanks to a rogue researcher who was forced to reverse his diabetes or get his legs amputated…

Who used research from Newcastle University in England to keep his legs and save his life…

All with a 3-step diabetes destroying system.

People all over the world (39,264 so far) are reversing their diabetes and eating their favorite foods.

I’m talking pancakes with syrup…

Sweet Apple Pie…

Pizza…

All the delicious food you can’t enjoy because of your Type 2 Diabetes.

But people who discover the TRUTH about Diabetes are eating whatever they want…and Reversing Their Type 2 Diabetes.

Click below to discover the secret to reverse your diabetes, so you can enjoy your favorite food again.

>>Find Out the TRUTH About Your Favorite Foods & Reversing Diabetes<<

 

Stay Healthy, [NAME]

+ Email 3

EMAIL 3

SUBJECT: 3 Steps to Destroy Your Diabetes…Forever!
SUBJECT: I Can’t Believe These 3 Steps Actually Destroyed My Diabetes!
SUBJECT: 3 Steps to Permanently Destroy Your Diabetes
SUBJECT: Big Pharma is Furious about THIS Leaked Diabetes Cure
SUBJECT: The Diabetes Cure Your Doctor ISN’T Telling You

Hi,

I can’t believe how easy this was…

>>3 Steps to Destroy Your Diabetes…Forever!<<

Thanks to new research from Newcastle University in England, people all over the world are permanently destroying their Type 2 Diabetes.

And all it takes is 3 steps…

You could get started tonight.

But Big Pharma is making BILLIONS of insulin sales, and they don’t want you to see this.

They’re labeling any doctor who spreads the news a quack.

Make sure you discover this 3 Step Diabetes cure before it gets taken down again.

Check out the 3 steps by clicking the link below.

>>Destroy Your Diabetes in 3 Steps<<

 

Stay Healthy, [NAME]

+ Email 4

EMAIL 4

SUBJECT: “Cure-Diabetes”Guru Arrested for Fraud…is YOUR doctor teaching his lies?
SUBJECT: Diabetes “Expert” Arrested for “Playing Doctor”
SUBJECT: Doctors Everywhere Scammed With FAKE Diabetes Research

Hi,

Have you seen this?

The biggest “Cure-Diabetes” Guru around has been arrested for fraud and practicing medicine without a license – “playing doctor.”

And the bestselling “Cure-Diabetes” books use his fake research.

What’s YOUR doctor teaching YOU?

(HINT: Do you know the 3-step trick to reverse your diabetes in 11 days? If not, you’re missing vital information. Because over 39,264 have already used this trick based on research from Newcastle University to destroy their diabetes.)

Click the link below to make sure you’re safe.

>>Find out if your doctor is using this DEADLY fake research<<

 

Stay Healthy,  [NAME]

+ Email 5

EMAIL 5

SUBJECT: The 2 Deadliest Lies about Diabetes
SUBJECT: The 2 Worst Diabetes Lies Your Doctor Tells
SUBJECT: I Always Thought These 2 Diabetes Lies Were True…

Hi,

Forget all the Diabetes ebooks, programs, systems, and protocols.

Most are full of dangerous lies.

>>The 2 Deadliest Lies About Diabetes<<

In fact, the guy who first came up with these 2 ideas was recently arrested for fraud

But Diabetes programs keep using his dangerous lies.

Do you know the 2 deadliest diabetes lies told by this convicted fraudster?

Click below to find out:

>>The 2 Deadliest Diabetes Lies<<

 

Stay Healthy! [NAME]

+ Email 6

EMAIL 6

SUBJECT: The Doctor Said I’d Lose My Legs…I Proved Him Wrong!
SUBJECT: My Doctor Wanted to Cut Off My Legs…My Wife Said No…
SUBJECT: My Doctor Gave Me 10 Years to Live…He Was Wrong…

Hi,

My Type 2 Diabetes almost killed me.

3 years ago, I fell into a diabetic coma.

When I woke up, the doctor told me he had to amputate my legs.

But I discovered a way to destroy my diabetes.

>>Discover the Secret to Destroy Your Diabetes<<

It comes from research from Newcastle University in England…

…and so far, over 39,264 people have used it to reverse their diabetes.

Today, my Type 2 Diabetes is gone.

I’m full of energy, and I can eat my favorite foods.

I haven’t needed insulin shots in years.

Discover how to Destroy Your Diabetes by clicking the link below.

>>REVEALED: Destroy Your Diabetes<<

 

Stay Healthy! [NAME]

BANNER ADS

GRAPHICS

KEYWORDS

Here are keywords you can use to build out your campaigns…

Click the icon below to open a Google Doc with Keywords

Click the icon below to download an Excel Spreadsheet with Keywords

CONTACT US

Contact Us (Offer Pages)
If you have questions or need help, please contact us.
Sending