Fat Burning Bible

Affiliate Resources & Tools

ABOUT THIS OFFER

  • The Hook: A man was able to effectively “trick” his body to melt away fat on a daily basis
  • Author: Anthony Turner
  • Demographic: Male & Female ages 30-60
  • Product Price: $37.00 initial sale
  • Commissions: 75% For Front End & 75% on All Upsells (Earn Up to $116.25/Sale)
  • Affiliate Managers: Daniel Toh & Miles Baker
  • Contact: affiliates@sparkhealthmedia.com
  • Website: http://theslimdownclub.com

If you don't have your affiliate ID, click here.


Replace XXXX with your Software Projects affiliate ID. This will be a integer not a username.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO ON HOW TO FIND YOUR SOFTWARE PROJECTS AFFILIATE I.D.

Replacing “TRACKINGID” with a short text identifying your traffic source. This will make it easier to track your performance across different marketing campaigns.

EMAIL SWIPES

EMAIL 1

SUBJECT: Weird Bacteria Causes Weight Gain
SUBJECT: THIS Bacteria is making you fat
=============================================

Hi,

Doctors have been left speechless…

A morbidly obese man on death’s doorstep was able to effectively “trick” his body to melt away fat on a daily basis, without cutting out ANY of his favorite foods.

This game-changing discovery, which has already made headline news in the Guardian, USA Today, the Scientific American, and The Washington Post, is cast-iron proof that your weight gain has NOTHING to do with calories….

NOTHING to do with your metabolism…

NOTHING to do with what time you’re eating…

And incredibly, NOTHING to do with how much you eat, despite what the mainstream media and the medical profession has been telling you.

And is instead all down to a nasty ‘fat-building’ bacteria residing in your gut that is not only resulting in you gaining weight, but is also making it literally IMPOSSIBLE for you to shed that weight, and achieve the lean and toned physique that you want.

If you are struggling to lose weight it’s highly likely YOU have this bacteria in your gut too…

>>Click Here To Watch Shocking Video<<

 

Enjoy,  [NAME]

EMAIL 2

SUBJECT: U.S. Scientists discover ‘real’ reason for weight gain
SUBJECT: Gut bacteria – is this the real reason behind your weight gain?
SUBJECT: BREAKING NEWS: Scientists link weight gain to gut bacteria

Hi,

Scientists have finally discovered why we get fat – and it’s not what you think.

This shocking breakthrough in the world of weight loss has already helped 27,783 men and women to melt away pounds of unsightly fat – with no drugs, dieting or calorie counting in sight.

>>Check out this explosive video here to find out more<<

The controversial study, carried out at the Center for Genome Sciences and Systems Biology at Washington University School of Medicine, discovered that people gain weight because of a nasty fat-building BACTERIA.

Kill that bacteria, and you kill your weight problems.

Want to find out how?

>>Watch the video to see the most exciting breakthrough ever witnessed in the fight against obesity<<

 

Enjoy, [NAME]

EMAIL 3

SUBJECT: U.S. man discovers obesity ‘cure’
SUBJECT: Dying man discovers obesity ‘cure’

Hi,

This is a true story.

Anthony Turner was a 390 pound morbidly obese man at death’s door.

After two heart attacks, he was told he’d be lucky to still be alive in 6 months.

He needed a miracle cure, and thanks to the help of an “off the grid” Doctor – he got one.

Watch this shocking video to find out how Anthony shed 142 pounds in just 90 days, and transformed his health and life-expectancy in the process.

This breakthrough fat-burning discovery, which has already made headline news in the Scientific American, Washington Post and USA Today, has shocked doctors all over the World and has already helped 27,783 men and women to burn pounds of flab quickly, effortlessly, and 100% NATURALLY.

Want to know more?

>>Then click here to discover more about this remarkable story<<

 

Enjoy, [NAME]

EMAIL 4

SUBJECT: The ‘miracle’ weight loss discovery Big Pharma want to hide
SUBJECT: The ‘miracle’ fat burning discovery Big Pharma don’t want you to know
SUBJECT: Why Big Pharma HATE this obesity ‘cure’

Hi,

A formerly obese man from Lexington, Kentucky, claims to hold the secret to dramatic weight loss, even if you’ve found it impossible to lose weight before.

This breakthrough fat-burning technique discovered by scientists at Washington University, has already allowed 27,783 men and women to shed pounds of fat quickly, safely and 100% NATURALLY.

>>To find out how you can do it too, watch this shocking video now<<

Anyway, that’s the good news.

The bad news is that Big Pharma are desperately trying to shut it down.

Why?

Because this obesity “cure” is threatening their multi-billion dollar cash-cow; all the drugs they sell for obesity-related health conditions like heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, kidney failure, liver problems, gallstones, neuropathy, and more.

Think I sound like a conspiracy-loving nut job?

>>Then watch this controversial video now to find out more<<

 

Enjoy, [NAME]

EMAIL 5

SUBJECT: It’s official: weight gain is NOT your fault
SUBJECT: The truth: being overweight is NOT your fault
SUBJECT: Revealed: The real reason why people get fat

Hi,

Scientists at the Washington University School of Medicine claim to have discovered the REAL REASON why some people put on weight, and others don’t.

And guess what?

It’s NOT your fault.

That’s right, you are NOT greedy.

You do NOT eat too much.

And exercise has NOTHING to do with it.

>>To discover the truth about weight gain, and the shocking new discovery that will allow you to burn fat quickly, easily and 100% naturally, check out this video now<<

More than 27,000 people have already seen the miraculous benefits of the breakthrough weight loss treatment that has the dieting industry up in arms, and has forced doctors to rethink everything they THOUGHT they knew about the human body.

>>Watch the video and prepare to be shocked!<<

 

Enjoy! [NAME]

EMAIL 6

SUBJECT: New fat loss treatment stuns medical community
SUBJECT: Breakthrough weight loss treatment stuns medical community
SUBJECT: Man stuns medical community with rapid weight loss

Hi,

A 390 pound man who was given no more than 6 months to live has stunned the medical community by losing 142 pounds in just 90 days.

Anthony Turner of Lexington, Kentucky, says that the secret behind his dramatic weight loss and return to health is “all thanks to a recent scientific discovery that linked weight gain to 2 types of ‘gut bacteria’ – one that makes you fat, and one that keeps you thin.”

>>Watch this video to find out more about this incredible story<<

This shocking revelation, which has already made headline news in the Scientific American, Washington Post and USA Today, proves beyond all doubt that obesity has NOTHING to do with over-eating, and everything to do with the levels of gut bacteria you’ve had since birth.

>>To find out more about the weight loss discovery that has stunned the medical community, and how to kill this fat-storing gut bacteria DEAD, watch this video now<<

 

Enjoy! [NAME]

+ Email 1

EMAIL 1

SUBJECT: Weird Bacteria Causes Weight Gain
SUBJECT: THIS Bacteria is making you fat
=============================================

Hi,

Doctors have been left speechless…

A morbidly obese man on death’s doorstep was able to effectively “trick” his body to melt away fat on a daily basis, without cutting out ANY of his favorite foods.

This game-changing discovery, which has already made headline news in the Guardian, USA Today, the Scientific American, and The Washington Post, is cast-iron proof that your weight gain has NOTHING to do with calories….

NOTHING to do with your metabolism…

NOTHING to do with what time you’re eating…

And incredibly, NOTHING to do with how much you eat, despite what the mainstream media and the medical profession has been telling you.

And is instead all down to a nasty ‘fat-building’ bacteria residing in your gut that is not only resulting in you gaining weight, but is also making it literally IMPOSSIBLE for you to shed that weight, and achieve the lean and toned physique that you want.

If you are struggling to lose weight it’s highly likely YOU have this bacteria in your gut too…

>>Click Here To Watch Shocking Video<<

 

Enjoy,  [NAME]

+ Email 2

EMAIL 2

SUBJECT: U.S. Scientists discover ‘real’ reason for weight gain
SUBJECT: Gut bacteria – is this the real reason behind your weight gain?
SUBJECT: BREAKING NEWS: Scientists link weight gain to gut bacteria

Hi,

Scientists have finally discovered why we get fat – and it’s not what you think.

This shocking breakthrough in the world of weight loss has already helped 27,783 men and women to melt away pounds of unsightly fat – with no drugs, dieting or calorie counting in sight.

>>Check out this explosive video here to find out more<<

The controversial study, carried out at the Center for Genome Sciences and Systems Biology at Washington University School of Medicine, discovered that people gain weight because of a nasty fat-building BACTERIA.

Kill that bacteria, and you kill your weight problems.

Want to find out how?

>>Watch the video to see the most exciting breakthrough ever witnessed in the fight against obesity<<

 

Enjoy, [NAME]

+ Email 3

EMAIL 3

SUBJECT: U.S. man discovers obesity ‘cure’
SUBJECT: Dying man discovers obesity ‘cure’

Hi,

This is a true story.

Anthony Turner was a 390 pound morbidly obese man at death’s door.

After two heart attacks, he was told he’d be lucky to still be alive in 6 months.

He needed a miracle cure, and thanks to the help of an “off the grid” Doctor – he got one.

Watch this shocking video to find out how Anthony shed 142 pounds in just 90 days, and transformed his health and life-expectancy in the process.

This breakthrough fat-burning discovery, which has already made headline news in the Scientific American, Washington Post and USA Today, has shocked doctors all over the World and has already helped 27,783 men and women to burn pounds of flab quickly, effortlessly, and 100% NATURALLY.

Want to know more?

>>Then click here to discover more about this remarkable story<<

 

Enjoy, [NAME]

+ Email 4

EMAIL 4

SUBJECT: The ‘miracle’ weight loss discovery Big Pharma want to hide
SUBJECT: The ‘miracle’ fat burning discovery Big Pharma don’t want you to know
SUBJECT: Why Big Pharma HATE this obesity ‘cure’

Hi,

A formerly obese man from Lexington, Kentucky, claims to hold the secret to dramatic weight loss, even if you’ve found it impossible to lose weight before.

This breakthrough fat-burning technique discovered by scientists at Washington University, has already allowed 27,783 men and women to shed pounds of fat quickly, safely and 100% NATURALLY.

>>To find out how you can do it too, watch this shocking video now<<

Anyway, that’s the good news.

The bad news is that Big Pharma are desperately trying to shut it down.

Why?

Because this obesity “cure” is threatening their multi-billion dollar cash-cow; all the drugs they sell for obesity-related health conditions like heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, kidney failure, liver problems, gallstones, neuropathy, and more.

Think I sound like a conspiracy-loving nut job?

>>Then watch this controversial video now to find out more<<

 

Enjoy, [NAME]

+ Email 5

EMAIL 5

SUBJECT: It’s official: weight gain is NOT your fault
SUBJECT: The truth: being overweight is NOT your fault
SUBJECT: Revealed: The real reason why people get fat

Hi,

Scientists at the Washington University School of Medicine claim to have discovered the REAL REASON why some people put on weight, and others don’t.

And guess what?

It’s NOT your fault.

That’s right, you are NOT greedy.

You do NOT eat too much.

And exercise has NOTHING to do with it.

>>To discover the truth about weight gain, and the shocking new discovery that will allow you to burn fat quickly, easily and 100% naturally, check out this video now<<

More than 27,000 people have already seen the miraculous benefits of the breakthrough weight loss treatment that has the dieting industry up in arms, and has forced doctors to rethink everything they THOUGHT they knew about the human body.

>>Watch the video and prepare to be shocked!<<

 

Enjoy! [NAME]

+ Email 6

EMAIL 6

SUBJECT: New fat loss treatment stuns medical community
SUBJECT: Breakthrough weight loss treatment stuns medical community
SUBJECT: Man stuns medical community with rapid weight loss

Hi,

A 390 pound man who was given no more than 6 months to live has stunned the medical community by losing 142 pounds in just 90 days.

Anthony Turner of Lexington, Kentucky, says that the secret behind his dramatic weight loss and return to health is “all thanks to a recent scientific discovery that linked weight gain to 2 types of ‘gut bacteria’ – one that makes you fat, and one that keeps you thin.”

>>Watch this video to find out more about this incredible story<<

This shocking revelation, which has already made headline news in the Scientific American, Washington Post and USA Today, proves beyond all doubt that obesity has NOTHING to do with over-eating, and everything to do with the levels of gut bacteria you’ve had since birth.

>>To find out more about the weight loss discovery that has stunned the medical community, and how to kill this fat-storing gut bacteria DEAD, watch this video now<<

 

Enjoy! [NAME]

BANNER ADS

GRAPHICS

KEYWORDS

Here are keywords you can use to build out your campaigns…

Click the icon below to open a Google Doc with Keywords

Click the icon below to download an Excel Spreadsheet with Keywords

CONTACT US

Contact Us (Offer Pages)
If you have questions or need help, please contact us.
Sending